I had an awesome time though. It gave me the chance to chill with my friends. They even convinced the guy I like to come with us (I'm not even going to hide the fact that I like him because I'm stupid and confessed to him when I was intoxicated). I'm not going to lie...I had such a blast that night. We went bar hopping until we could find a decent dance floor and then all hell broke loose! lol. We took over that dance floor like you couldn't believe.
I absolutely loved dancing with him. You don't find guys that you can enjoy a night with like that. Some other guy he had a dance battle with saw me "krumpin"' and asked me to do it again. I seriously had no idea I was doing it...I was goofing off lol. But I absolutely love dancing! It's another world of its own and no one will understand how amazing it is in my eyes unless they step in my shoes. It's my chance to let loose and just be myself. It's pure bliss. I guess in a way...I like him because of it...I think he might understand what I mean. I have other reasons why I like him but I have yet have to find out what.
I'm pretty sure I had a lot to drink that night. I can't even remember how many I had. I do remember that it didn't end well for me. Don't get me wrong...it was an amazing night!!! But the guy I liked ended up liking one of my friends and texts me about it at the end of the night. (I figured out all of this the following morning btw). I responded that my friend was taken by one of my good friends and that she wouldn't go for him since she knew I liked him. I sounded so much like a biatch. The morning after, he told me that he was just kidding and if I was cool?
I haven't responded yet because I'm not cool with it...and in every "just kidding" there's always a hint of truth. I don't want to tell him that I'm not cool with it because I'm going to sound more of a b****! So now I have no idea what I should do. I'm not going to take initiative because I already did that by confessing to him. And I didn't even get an actual response about it....so I'm confused as to what I should do. I am currently ignoring him not because I am mad at him or my friend, I'm ignoring him because I'm trying to save both of us the awkwardness...and I don't know where to go from there. =(
Yes, this is my problem: I get too attached even though I know I shouldn't. Ok I'm going to stop before I start to over-analyze what I've already have....
I just have the worse luck in the world. FML!

No comments:
Post a Comment