Tuesday, September 29, 2009

*ding* lightbulb *ding

***Transferred from Tumblr.com on May 21, 2009 @ 10:22pm***

I am Filipino! Enough said right? lol

I’ve decided that every time i get the chance to write in tumblr, i will talk a little about the “filipino-happenings” in my daily life.

Today my sister had her last beginner band concert at the Sinnissippi Park. Parents and guardians were surrounding the bandshell supporting their little elementary band members.

I’m just minding my own business. My mom was staring at all the little children running around, spots a cute little american boy, and whispers to me “I want grandchildren that cute.” WOW!

Filipino parents like to plan things for their children and their future. My mom specifically tells us how she wants grandchildren of “different colors” running around their yard in the Philippines.

Of course, I find it pretty funny and exciting because I want mixed children but ummm…I haven’t even planned that far in my life and my mom already knows what type of grandchildren she wants. Oh boy.

Anyone else get this?

M3r1zzL3

No comments:

Post a Comment