Tuesday, September 29, 2009

home sweet home

***Transferred from Tumblr.com on September 21, 2009 @ 2:21am***

I've gone two weeks without going home...until yesterday hahah. I would've gone longer but I really needed a dress for homecoming this Saturday and this weekend was the only time I could go home.

I picked up my brother, Myke, from North Central College (NCC) as well. Man that is a tiring trip! It's 3.5 hours from Clarke to NCC and another 1.5 hours from NCC to Rockford! So basically, I drove 5 hours yesterday AND today! It was all worth it though.

Little brother, and I caught up with happenings in our college life. Mostly good things, of course. First thing we did when we got to town was stop by my mother dearest's work place and greet her hello. My mommy got a haircut and she looks so cute! Angela Poggioli never fails! =)

I had to stop by Cherryvalle mall to look for accessories but failed lol. Myke bought Q's gift then rushed over to his 9th birthday party! These kids are growing up too fast man! I'm getting older and older! AHH! I caught up with Mae Mae and Cindy! It's like I saw them just yesterday! I love it! Definitely going to call Cindy more often to check on her and her new toyS and gadgets lol.

Stopped by the Jalla house for Carlo's 21st then went home to do some laundry. I fell asleep while doing it so my Pops finished it off for me! Thank you much! Sigh. I was home for such a short time =( Next time I'll be home will probably be 2nd or 3rd week of October.

I dropped off Myke at NCC, had Chipotle for lunch, and ate it in his dorm. I like the look of my dorm better heheh. The brick walls over there make me feel claustrophobic! The drive to Clarke was a biznitch! It was raining cats and dogs! But I managed to keep my speed and pass a crap load of vehicles. I must say that my driving abilities have sky rocketed =D.

On a good note, I'm back at Clarke! Reunited with Gina and Erin once again! LOL! This weekend made me realize some of the reasons why I'm here to meet new people...I only miss certain parts of Rockford. Only a selected few people and my family! So glad to be back here.....& I really am getting used to "fun sized" as my nickname lol. Can't wait to have a blast this week because...

It's Homecoming week!!!

Tonight (sunday) was the Mr. Clarke pageant and it was pretty interesting i must say. I hope the rest of the week turns out pretty awesome! I'll keep you guys updated soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment