***Transferred from Tumblr.com on May 21, 2009 @ 12:34am***
Time to put this site to good use.
So I’ve taken the month off because of finals and my family’s busy schedule. Now that all of those are done…I have absolutely nothing productive to do. Today was just the most unproductive day I have ever had in FOREVER! I mean I could’ve folded all the laundry i have in my room but I have no motivation at all! Maybe by the end of the week heheh.
I played tennis TWICE yesterday! Played with Sarah and Kristin at noon (big mistake!). I was sunburnt. Red as a lobster man! Played again later at night with Cherrie, Jon, and Randy. Fun times!
Then had a little cocktail get together with the ladies (Cherrie, Sara, and Sanna). Sad yet fun night. Cherrie left for Iowa this morning, will come back on Saturday, then leave for NY on sunday…for the rest of the summer =( I will miss that girl and the summers we’ve had.
Anyways, since i have a little free time on my hands, Im going to try and blog here more often. I think it will help me vent or just give me something to do. So stay tuned on my wonderful life updates!
=)
M3r1zzL3

No comments:
Post a Comment