Tuesday, September 29, 2009

YATTA!

***Transferred from Tumblr.com on September 21, 2009 @ 11:12pm***

I've finally uploaded pictures from my camera to my mac! Thank you Angel & Gina! Now majority of them are on facebook! Oh happy day! I have room in my camera to take pictures with! I can't wait to go crazy with it! Yippie!

Today was definitely a Monday. I was sooo out of it and pretty much tired!

I think perspectives can be an online class for BOTH days! I feel like I sit there doing nothing! Hopefully it gets better as we go on. *sigh* A&P=overwhelming BUT I will get through it! As Gina said, "you must plant your seeds first, then water them in order to start your farm." Or something like that! Such wise words! Pharm is basically the same as A&P. xP Lit. is an ok class..I'm getting most of the works so I'm not complaining much.

Highlight of my day would be Self-defense class! Learned small & slow moves today and it amazes me how easy this will be once I'm done with the semester. I learned how to take an attacker if he ever grabs me by the collar or from behind! There was one move where we have to elbow the "paddings" that Pete was holding and it felt good to actually go at it! During one of my turns, I just wailed at that thing and I was actually hitting it pretty awesome-ly lol. I even received a round of applause from everyone since I did well! Yes, I do feel special! Can't wait for Wednesday's lesson! Whoo!

Austin Kyle's concert was today but I only made it to the last 10 minutes. Poop! Now it's time to read for class and think of a topic to write about for writing practicum! Greeeeat.....

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment