It's been a very interesting week...I stopped blogging for a coupe of days so I can study...but it was all for nothing. *Sigh*
Anyway, here was the rest of the week:
Thurday- study day for the most part. I tried to get as much reading in as possible before the long awaited episode of Grey's Anatomy!!! Didn't work out lol. Watched it in my room with Gina, Erin, and Kayla. George O'Malley is gone!!!! Waaahhhh!!! It was a pretty intense time with Gina hahaha! Our floor probably thinks we're freaks lol.
Friday- A&P exam...blah! =(. Went to the mall to buy some last minute accessories for the homecoming dance. Didn't really wanna pay that much so I bought some cheap jewelry hehehe.
I went back to campus and ran about a mile on the school track course. I needed to get some stress and frustration out so it was a nice activity for me. Afterwards, I asked a bunch of girls on my floor, including Erin and Kayla, which dress I should wear. Majority of them picked the same one...which you'll see soon! Must I say, Erin is a funny gal! "I didn't know you lived by...." Lmao!
And for the main event of the night, 'The Proposal' movie in our gym! Love the movie! Love the people I watched it with! Majority of our school was there! Free popcorn & drink! Fun fun fun!
To finish the night, went to Julian's (sp?) with Gina so she can meet up with her Loras alumni friends! I left pretty early and chilled in the Mary Ben lounge with Zach and Pam along with random people walking by. As I've mentioned to Gina, some people are just inconsiderate of their actions and words....which makes us glad we have our little Erin hahah.
Saturday-HOMECOMING DAY!!!
Pretty much slept in til 11:30am then went to the Tent Party around 1pm! Soccer boys and gals won! Woot woot! CREATE table was a blast! Free ice cream! Cookie Dough all the way!!! Was scheduled to tour alumni around Mary Ben but no one showed up...disappointed! I returned to the tent party and had MORE ice cream heheh. Then got on the tall inflatables with Tina! Only to end up having skinned elbows! OUCH! Burned like a "mofo!" Watched the rest of the boys' soccer game then took a nap!
Dinner @ Olive Garden! We had an amazing waitress! And yummy food! I'm so glad I came hungry or else all that food would've gone to waste! Man I have pictures of our awesome group!
Then DANCE!!!! It was a great outcome! I have been in the dancing mood for the longest time& you better believe it when I say "I went all OUT!" I loved the whole dance! And crazy people on the dance floor! I LOOOVE IT!
Now I'm in my room ready for bed! I will be sleeping in til 11ish then getting me some brunch! This day will be dedicated to homework, talk time with Erin & Gina, and a tennis match with Jess S.!
Sorry for the informal writing tonight guys! I am just exhausted and I had A LOT to say! If you read the whole thing, I appreciate it! Thanks a bunches of oats! =)
Lastly, HAPPY HOMECOMING EVERYONE!

No comments:
Post a Comment