Anyway, I received one today from the Army Health Care Recruitment Team. And with the way things are working out for me school wise right now, I can't help but think of joining. I feel as if it's my last resort kind of thing. I mean there's no basic training other than OB/GYN, Psych, and so on. Right now, like this very minute, it sounds good in my head, but I know that it won't later on. What do you think? Quit this and join the Army? Or just finish what I've already started... =(
You wanna know why I think it's not a good thing? Because I will be telling myself that I started going to this school and I'm all of a sudden not finishing it. It's similar to quitting in my book, don't you think? I am so unsure with my life at this point and it upsets me to the point where I'm so lost. Sigh. I'm meeting with one of my professors on Friday and then I will be meeting with my advisor soon enough. I hope they can help me with what I'm going through right now.
To be honest, I am a complete wreck right now. The little things that make me happy...well I don't even know anymore. I won the women tennis intramural and received a free t-shirt for it plus my picture online yet I'm not satisfied with my achievement. If only I can do better with other things in my life.
I know He's got a plan for me up there. I need patience and wait for it but it's just killing me. I've never been so confused....kind of. I hope I figure it out sooner than later. I think it's time to visit the chapel and have a chat.
Ok it's time for dinner then non-stop studying til Friday!
Meryll ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment